If you've forgotten your discovery+ password, you can reset it. Here's how:
- Go to discoveryplus.com and choose Sign In (upper-right corner).
- On the sign-in screen, choose Reset your password?
- Enter your discovery+ account email and choose Email Me.
- Check your inbox for a Reset Your Password email sent by discoveryplus.com.
- Open this email and choose Reset Your Password.
- Enter a new strong password (at least 8 characters, with an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, and a number) and choose Continue.
Now, sign in to discovery+ with your new password.
No password reset email?
If you don't get a password reset email from firstname.lastname@example.org within a few minutes, do the following:
- Be sure to search all inbox folders (including Promotions and Spam).
- Try the password reset steps above for each of your email accounts.
See also: Password requirements
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us