How can I stop my subscription?
You can cancel your discovery+ subscription at any time by following the steps corresponding to your billing set-up.
If you cancel with time left in your billing period you can use discovery+ until the subscription expires. You won’t be charged again unless you restart your subscription.
Did you know that discovery+ offers a variety of Passes that you can upgrade or downgrade to from your Account page? Please contact our Customer Care team to find out more.
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass on Web
- Login to your discoveryplus.com account
- Select Account from the drop down menu
- In the Subscription section, click on “Cancel”
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass through Apple App Store
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes and the App Store
- Click your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select View Apple ID.
- Choose Subscriptions, find discovery+ and select “Cancel Subscription”
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass through Apple TV
- Open Settings on your Apple TV.
- Select "Users & Accounts", then choose your account.
- Select "Subscriptions"
- Choose discovery+ and select "Cancel”.
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass through Google Play
- Open the Google Play Store
- Select Subscriptions in the main menu and select discovery+
- Tap the "Cancel" option
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass through Amazon Fire
- Go to www.amazon.co.uk/appstoresubscriptions
- Log in to your Amazon account if you are not logged in already.
- Under Your Subscriptions, find discovery+ and select “Cancel”
If you purchased your discovery+ Pass through Roku
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the discovery+ channel
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription.
Come back any time and find that we kept your favourite shows in your watch list along with your recommendations and your watch history.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us