To solve issues with playing content:
- Double check that your connection to the network is stable and active and that your internet service provider or mobile network is working properly
- Restart your device and/or reset the router.
- Try playing the video on an alternative internet browser or device.
- Disable the ad-blocker or any other browser extensions which are active (web only)
- If you are viewing the content from the phone browser via web, download the dplay app onto your device.
- If you are viewing content from the mobile app, please try using your phone's browser.
- Delete data from the browser cache and reload the page (web only).
- Make sure you do not have a VPN installed / activated on the device you are trying to watch dplay on.
If problems persist, please contact us with the following information:
- The email address you have registered with us
- The place you are
- Your ISP
- Your IP address
- Which program and episode you are trying to watch
You can now also contact customer support via Twitter on @Dplus_Care_Intl
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us