If you are having problems with our Android TV app, you can try the following:
- Quit the app and reopen it.
- Delete the app and download it again from the Play Store.
- Turn your TV on and off by powering it down from the mains, putting it on standby may not be effective.
- Check for an update to the discovery+ app and the operating system of your Smart TV.
If you are experiencing low picture quality for a live TV stream please try the following steps:
- Close the live broadcast you are watching
- Start a live broadcast other than the one you saw and wait until it appears in the desired quality
- Shut down the live broadcast
- Restart the original live broadcast. In most cases, the original broadcast should now be displayed in the highest possible quality.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team.
You can now also contact customer support via Twitter on @Dplus_Care_Intl
Remember to take note of which TV model you have and the version of the operating system it uses.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us