If you're having trouble streaming discovery+, here are some things to try.
You may need to try more than 1 solution to resolve the issue.
Check for updates
- Check for an update to the discovery+ app.
- Check for a software update to your TV.
Check your network
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and active.
- Try resetting your internet router.
Restart the app and device
- Quit the discovery+ app and reopen it.
- Sign out, unplug your TV for 20 seconds, and then sign in again.
How can I improve the quality of a live TV stream?
If you're having picture quality issues during a live broadcast, try these steps:
- Close the current live broadcast.
- Start watching a different live broadcast, and wait until it's the desired quality.
- Now close the live broadcast, and restart the original live broadcast.
The original broadcast should now appear in the highest possible quality.
Still need help? If you have any questions, please take note of your TV model and operating system, and contact our customer service team.
You can now also contact customer support via Twitter on @Dplus_Care_Intl.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us