You have two options for changing your password.
If you are already logged in, and would like to change your password, please do the following
- Visit your account management page on http://www.discoveryplus.co.uk. To do this, log in on the top right corner of that page, then click on Your Account.
- Then navigate to the tab called "Password" - on that page, you can type in your current password, then your required new password. Click Update to save the changes.
If you are not logged in and have forgotten your current password, do the following:
- Visit http://www.discoveryplus.co.uk and click on Log in on the top right corner of the page
- On the login page, click on "Forgot password?"
- Enter the email address which you have registered on discovery+ to receive a reset password email.
- Open that email and click on the reset password link
- Enter a strong password (which contains at least 8 characters, of which at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter and a number).
- Click on Update.
Then you can proceed with logging in with your new password.
Didn't receive a reset password link? Please read this article:
Still need help?
Send a message to the discovery+ UK support teamWrite to us