What’s happening to Facebook Login?
The ‘Log in with Facebook’ feature will soon be removed from our website and mobile app. This means you won’t be able to log in to your discovery+ account via Facebook in the future. To continue accessing your account, you’ll need to create new login details by entering your email address and a new password.
How to create your new login details:
1. Click or tap the 'Log in with Facebook' button.
2. Enter your registered Facebook email address in the pop-up form. We’ll do this for you automatically if you have given us access to it before, when logging in via Facebook.
3. Create a new password using the pop-up form.
4. Confirm your new password.
5. Save your new password to log in from now on.
What will happen after the Facebook Login feature is removed?
The ‘Log in with Facebook’ button will disappear. If you have previously given us access to your email address when logging in via Facebook, you will have to enter a new password. If you haven’t given us access to your email address before, you will have to re-register to create a new discovery+ account.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us