Why can’t I use my Facebook email address to create new login details for my account?
If you see an error message pop up saying that your email address is already in use, this means that you have previously created another discovery+ account using that email address. To continue accessing your account, you’ll need to go back to the pop-up login form and enter a different email address. This will then be saved for the next time you log in. If you don’t have another email address to use for your account, get in touch with Customer Support.
How do I delete my other account?
You may choose to delete your duplicate account altogether. However, if that account has an active subscription, you’ll need to cancel the subscription and wait until it ends before you can delete the account.
To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your duplicate discovery+ account
2. In your account profile, go to the Subscriptions tab
3. Turn off auto-renewal on your subscription
To delete your account (when you no longer have an active subscription):
1. Go back to the My Account tab
2. Go to Delete My Account at the bottom of the page
3. Confirm account cancellation
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us