On 9th December 2021*, discovery+ released a new version of its Web, Mobile and Connected Devices apps and services.
*Not all your devices will automatically update to the new version of discovery+. For more information on our apps, click here: Important information about the latest mobile and TV apps release
Following the update, you would have been logged out of your discovery+ account on all your devices. You will be asked to log in again to all your devices with your usual email address and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can simply reset your password by clicking here: Reset your password
You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. If you have not received an email in your Inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder and confirm that you have entered the correct email associated with your discovery+ account.
If you are still unable to login please try the below:
- Be certain that your password matches all our security criteria: Password requirements
- Verify you are using the latest version of the discovery+ app.
- Restart your device.
- Try logging in via another device.
Please contact Customer Services by clicking here if the issue still persists.
Here are the questions our representatives will ask you in order to fix your issue, please be as precise as possible:
1. Were you able to login from other devices? If yes, what is the device, browser or app version that you were using when you couldn't log in?
2. Have you updated your browser/discovery+ App to the latest version?
3. Have you recently cleared your cache and browser history?
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us