On Thursday 20th January 2022, there was an update to the discovery+ app on Sky set top boxes. This might have resulted in you being logged out of the account and possibly having to restart your Sky set top box to access our app again.
To login in to your discovery+ account on your Sky set top box, please follow these steps:
- Open the discovery+ app on your Sky set top box, click on “login” and have the pairing code ready.
- On a smartphone, tablet or PC's web browser go to the discovery+ website, discoveryplus.com/gb and login into your account.
- Then on the web browser, open https://auth.discoveryplus.com/gb/link
- You will then be taken to the device pairing page.
- Once you have entered the code it will confirm that it has been accepted and you will then be logged in on your Sky set top box.
If you experience any issues with this, please try restarting your set top box and/or updating the software on your set top box by clicking on this link: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-box-problems/ and following the suggested steps. Once you have completed these steps, then please try the login steps above once more.
If you are experiencing a different issue related to your Sky set top box or these steps have not helped, please get in touch with our customer service team and provide as much information as you can on your issue. Any screenshots will be very helpful for us to figure out what the issue may be.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us