If you get a '11870' error message or ‘Something went wrong when using Airplay', it could be a connectivity issue. Find your device and follow these steps:
Restart your Apple TV
- Unplug your Apple TV and the TV it's connected to for at least 2 minutes.
- Plug both devices back in.
- Turn both devices back on.
- Reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again.
Restart your iPhone/iPad
- Press on and hold the side and the volume up button at the same time until a slider appears.
- Drag the slider to power off your device.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on.
- Reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode.
If the issue continues, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the discovery+ app installed.
- Make sure you're not using a VPN.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us