I am seeing a 'AVFoundationErrorDomain Code - 11835' error, what does this mean?
If you're experiencing an AVFoundationErrorDomain Code - 11835 error when watching discovery+ on your Apple TV or iOS device, it could be a cache or a DRM issue.
Follow the steps below to restart your device and clear your cache.
Restarting your Apple TV
1. Unplug your Apple TV and the TV it's connected for at least 2 minutes
2. Plug both devices back in
3. Turn both devices back on
4. Reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again
Restarting your iPhone or iPad
1. Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time until the sliders appear, then drag the top slider to power your device off
2. After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on
3. Once your device powers on, reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again
If the above doesn't work, try to:
1. Restart your WiFi and/or Mobile data, leaving it switched off for 2 minutes
2. Sign out and back into the discovery+ app on your iOS device
3. Ensure your discovery+ app is the latest version
Make sure your discovery+ app is the latest version by either:
Checking in the App Store
Uninstalling and reinstalling your discovery+ app
Learn more about troubleshooting DRM issues.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us