If you get an 'AVFoundationErrorDomain - 11835' error message when watching discovery+ on your Apple TV or iOS device, follow these steps:
Restart your Apple TV
- Unplug your Apple TV and the TV for at least 2 minutes.
- Plug both devices back in.
- Turn both devices back on.
- Reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again.
Restart your iPhone/iPad
- Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time until the sliders appear, then drag the top slider to power your device off.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on.
- Once your device powers on, reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again.
If the above doesn't work, try the following:
- Restart your WiFi and/or Mobile data, leaving it switched off for 2 minutes.
- Sign out and back into the discovery+ app on your iOS device.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the discovery+ app.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us