You have two options for changing your password. If you are already logged in and would like to change your password, please do the following:
Visit your account management page on http://www.discoveryplus.com/ie
- To do this, hover over the account icon on the top right corner and click on "Account" in the drop down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Then click the button "Change password" on the right side of the screen.
- Type in your current password, then your new password.
- Click on "Save Changes".
If you are not logged in and have forgotten your current password, do the following:
- Visit http://www.discoveryplus.com/ie and click on Log in on the top right corner of the page.
- On the login page, click on "Forgot password?"
- Enter the email address which you have registered on discovery+ to receive a reset password email.
- Open that email and click on the reset password link.
- Enter a strong password (which contains at least 8 characters, of which at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter and a number).
- Click on "Continue".
Then you can proceed with logging in with your new password.
Didn't receive a reset password link? Please read this article: Why can't I log in with my username and password?
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us