If you're having trouble streaming discovery+, here are some things to try.
You may need to try more than 1 solution to resolve the issue.
- Make sure you're not using VPN (Virtual Private Network).
- Make sure you're connected to the internet or your mobile network.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable and active.
- Try resetting your router.
- Try restarting your device.
- Try using another device.
- Make sure you've installed the latest version of the discovery+ app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the discovery+ app.
- Try using another browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Try disabling ad-blockers or other browser extensions.
- If you are viewing discovery+ from the phone browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), try downloading and using the discovery+ app instead.
- Clear your browser cache and reload the page.
If problems persist, please contact us with the following information:
- Your discovery+ email address.
- Your device (e.g. Android phone, Apple TV).
- Your location.
- Which movie, program, or episode you are trying to watch.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us