Below you can read about how to upgrade your subscription, depending on which way you bought the subscription.
How do I upgrade my subscription via the website?
If you have subscribed via our website, you can follow these steps to upgrade your subscription:
- Go to www.discoveryplus.com/gb/my-account in your browser and log in to your account if prompted.
- In the subscription overview on the left side of the screen, there is a button called "Change plan". Click this.
- Press "Change subscription", under the type of subscription you want to switch to.
- If your saved payment method is a debit card, you will be asked to enter the CVC code on the card before you can complete the change.
How do I upgrade my subscription through iTunes?
If you have signed up via iTunes, you can follow these steps to upgrade your subscription:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone / iPad
2. Tap your Apple ID/name
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you do not see Subscriptions, tap iTunes and the App Store instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage
How do I upgrade my subscription via Google play?
If you have signed up via the Google Play / Android app, you can follow these steps to upgrade your subscription:
1. Open the discovery + app on your Android mobile / tablet
2. Click on a piece of content that requires a higher subscription
3. Press the button to upgrade
4. Select the package you want and complete the order
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us