When a Kids Profile is turned on, only content that’s "suitable any time" will be available to stream for that profile, as well as Sports content, depending on your pass entitlement.
How to create a Kids Profile:
1. Go to www.discoveryplus.com/ie/my-account on a web browser and log in to your account.
2. Go to the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and click "Manage Profiles" in the dropdown menu.
3. Click on the "+" sign to create a new profile.
4. Turn on the “Kids Profile” toggle.
5. Ensure your profile has a name and select “Save”.
Please note: You cannot change a Kids Profile to a Standard Profile.
To activate Parental Controls, click here: Parental Controls: How do I create a Pin?
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us