I am seeing a 'AVFoundationErrorDomain - 11819' error on my Apple device, what does this mean?
If you're experiencing an AVFoundationErrorDomain-11819 error while watching an episode on your Apple TV or iOS device, you may need to refresh your device to clear the error.
Follow the steps below to get started:
Restarting your Apple TV
1. Unplug your Apple TV and the TV it's connected for at least 2 minutes
2. Plug both devices back in
3. Turn both devices back on
4. Reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again
Restarting your iPhone or iPad
1. Press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons at the same time until the sliders appear, then drag the top slider to power your device off
2. After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on
3. Once your device powers on, reopen the discovery+ app and try watching an episode again
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us