There are two ways to change your password.
A. If you are already logged in, please do the following:
- Click on your profile on the top right hand corner of discovery+ and from the drop down list select 'Account';
- On the Manage Your Account page, click on 'Change Password' in the Your Account section;
- Enter your current password and a new password and click on 'Save'.
B. If you are not logged in, please do the following:
- Visit HERE and click on Sign In option at the top right hand corner;
- On the Sign In page, click on "Email" and then on "Forgot password?";
- Enter the email address you had used to register an account on discovery+ and click 'Email Me' to receive a reset password email;
- Open the email sent and click on the reset password link;
- Enter a strong password (must contain a minimum of 8 characters, with an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a number);
- Click "Save".
You can then sign in with your new password.
Didn't receive a reset password link? Please read this article: Why can't I sign in with my email address and password?
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us