How do I reset a profile PIN?
If you’ve forgotten the PIN for one of your profiles, or wish to change it, follow the steps below.
When resetting a PIN, we’ll need to verify you’re the account holder.
- If you signed in via your email, you’ll be asked to enter the account password.
- If you signed in via OTP, you’ll be asked to enter the 6-digit code sent to the account holder’s phone as a text
To check or reset a PIN:
1. Sign in to your account
2. Go to “Manage Profiles”
3. Choose a profile to edit
4. On the Edit Profile screen, select “Manage PIN”
5. Enter the account password (if signed in with email) or the SMS code (if signed in via OTP)
6. On the Manage Profile PIN screen, check or change the PIN, then select “Save”
To prevent unauthorized access, we recommend against saving PINs or the account password in your browser.
Still need help?
Send us a messageWrite to us